AM/FM Broadcast Monitor with MPX I/O (NOTE–requires 12VDC Power Supply!)
Davicom’s AM/FM Broadcast Monitor offers a surprising number of advanced features in a compact, low-cost package. Remotely controllable through Davicom’s line of intelligent site monitoring systems, the FMBM can also be manually configured and operated.
Designed for full and easy integration into the Davicom’s powerful control and monitoring structure, the FMBM gives you the benefit of remotely monitoring the key RF parameters of your AM or FM transmitter to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Synthesized tuning
- On-site monitoring of transmitter power
- Off-air monitoring of receive signal strength
- FM deviation measurement and alarms
- Carrier frequency measurement and alarms
- RDS/RBDS decoding
- Balanced audio output on back panel and headphone output on front
- All alarms levels are settable by the user, locally or remotely
- Full remote control and monitoring through any Davicom unit with USB interface
FMBM-02 Additional Features:
- Multiplex input / output (selectable)
- Selection of 3 Peak Detection integration times
- Optional AES digital audio output